View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 11:45 AM   #370
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzib View Post
Ok but how do I replace combined character to simply é ?
Of course @davidfor can add fix to plugin (as suggested @jhowell).
This is great solution, thank you. I can use it in my private plugins. Works perfect.

Code:
unicodedata.normalize('NFC',u'Une Poignée De Seigle Agatha Christie')
@Dzib: If this problem is only in one case – just select "bad" letter and paste correct. If you have French keyboard in your system, simply press the appropriate key or combination of keys.

Or just simple "e" (as mentioned @davidfor - the search engine in Goodreads also accepts unaccented letters).

Last edited by BeckyEbook; 12-16-2017 at 11:51 AM.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote