View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 04:37 AM   #364
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzib View Post
Looks like the plugin doesn't download tags for books that avec accents in the title. There's a fix ?
As this is the first time I've heard of a problem, no, there isn't a fix. If you are seeing a problem, I need some details before anything can be done. If you can give some examples of books that fail, links to a few books that have problems, plus a description of what you expect to happen and is happening. With that, I should be able to fix it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote