View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 08:24 AM   #40
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
If this only can be done by replacing a setting which is already a check/uncheck item in Settings, it is hard to to find a useless item in settings, the 'Wi Fi' in 'Wi Fi connection' seems useless, but putting 'Screenshot' here seems weird.

Or, in 'Reading Settings', you can combine 'Show title' and 'Show footer' into one item like 'Show title and footer' (I personally uncheck both of them, but I'm not about others), and replace the other one with 'Screenshot'.

If this can be done just by adding an new item in Settings, then add it anywhere you like.
Please, don't touch "Show Header" and "Show Footer", Wi-Fi is OK for me.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 11-22-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote