View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:57 PM   #24
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoky View Post
Hi, teshering, I find some parameters can control the frame size. They can in nickel and libnickel.so.1.0.0 in the attachments. Generally, parameters in nickel can control the frame size and in libnickel.so.1.0.0 can control contents size of dictionary. I modify them use hex editor and it isn't convenient for modification, but I don't know how to make patch like you and GeoffR. So maybe you can add them in you patch if you are interested.
A small issue is sometime the frame will cover the small box contains note, search and share.
Thank you! Please have a look at this post.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote