View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #23
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you buy an iPhone with no data plan, it's going to be very expensive as it won't be subsidized by any cell carrier so you'll have to pay full price. Not worth it (IMHO).
this has gotten really off-topic from the ereader in the tub ...

which i hope is still steadily drying out ...

but to solve the question of iphone without data plan, since i live in more than one country and use an iphone without a data plan ... phone was obtained in the US, ran out of contract with AT&T, got unlocked for £15, now lives on a T-mobile £15/month paygo plan that offers £25 for calling and texting per month, 5p calls to anywhere in the world, and 500 mb of data per month free, plus 500 mb booster free per month. the paygo was cheaper than the monthly contract tariffs, and I've never managed to go over the limit. So that's how you get a subsidized phone and free data. I don't think the states has tariffs quite so flexible?

anyway, back to the ereader in the tub, maybe?

i hope it is doing well.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote