View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #42
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
You are almost funny.

And with the boy I just returned the favor from a few months back. I felt it appropriate since you talk about something you really have no idea about to someone who has seen it first hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Not arguing with you. You lost all rights to civilised debate with me when you called me 'boy'.
Alright, let's behave or I'm turning this forum right around and going back home.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 06-16-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote