View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #33
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGoat View Post
I'm not saying the iPad doesn't have it's uses, but right now, it's very much a 1.0 product.
I mostly agree with this. The current ipad was a fair attempt but missed the mark. I am hoping that version 2.0 corrects some of the obvious issues: file browser, SD slot, USB port, unlocked hardware. I still have hope that Apple might step up.

"What is the word on the ipad?" = not ready for prime time, wait to see what comes next.
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote