Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #69
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
15.1 Stability ???
I have had to reset 3-4 times every day
and this evening it was reseting by itself when I pressed wing button forward, reading a borrowed epub (300 pages, 360Kbytes)

I got my PB360 just about 10 days ago, and it is now after I updated to 15.1 yesterday that I have started to switch more between my technical pdf's, that I read in landscape fit-width => 100% and the epubs I borrow, and using more features like searching, adding books to favorites and adding and using bookmarks.

But still I have a feeling that 14.2 was more stable, especially the pdf-viewer.

Has anyone else the same experience?

Im (nearly) reading only PDF files and never has to reset my 360 or my 302 for that. Im also using diffrent zooms for diffrent pictures and also reading some technical pdfs on it and never had to reset my 360 because of that. Not with the old firmware and even not with the new.

What pdf-version are your pdfs ( not that any pdfversion will like you to reset your 360, but some are more tricky )
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote