View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:48 AM   #1
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Can't seem to change epub margins

I'm converting non-Drm epubs. These books have the annoying page number in the right margin. I am trying to adjust the right margin so the text does not overlap the page number, and leave the left margin as small at the 5pt mark.

I tried 15 and 30 point right margins (chosen in the page setup options) and neither had any effect. My pages span to both sides of the reader, and the page numbers still overlap.

Is there something that I'm missing?
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote