View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I wish you could import PDB files and then output them to LRF. I also really, really wish it would not force you to let it copy all your files and re-organize them! This is my pet peeve because it assumes (incorrectly) that it is all a person would need. How can you assume this when you don't manage every file type? If I already have to keep my own directory structure for my Palm files, it makes more sense for me to have my LRF files in there too and keep everything together. Now that I am using Calibre so I can load things onto the Sony, it has made it more complicated for me. I would rather just use it to load/unload, edit metadata and tag. I think it should permit (as iTunes does) for the user to manually manage their own files!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote