View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Would it be possible for you to also create an html2lit tool? It shouldn't be much different from oeb2lit?
Actually, there will be an `any2lit` which will work like `any2epub` -- automatically convert anything calibre can convert to OEB to an OEB then convert to LIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
If you need any help testing WinCE LIT files let me know I have a WinCE phone with MSReader installed.
Thanks! Igorsk pointed me at that PocketPC emulator, but testing it on a real device too would probably be a good idea -- I'll toss a book at you after I have a chance to make sure everything seems to work in the emulator.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote