View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #9
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
In a way, I guess it's kind of nice that amazon abandoned the touch after 5.3.2.1
They did? I'm haven't followed Amazon's update for the PW too closely but I had the impression that most updated features didn't apply to the Touch anyway.

As the update to 5.3.2 for the KT was a surprise to us as well, I wouldn't be surprised when at some point in the future a consolidated update to 5.3.x will happen which would bring the small fixes of the shared parts of the PW and KT firmware to the KT.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote