View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #65
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post

Similarly, whatever Amazon may or not have discussed in negotiations with the BPHs did not result in any action, did not result in any price hike, did not break antitrust.
But, if true, it does answer a few questions I had.

One ... what was the "sensitive" information that Amazon fought rather strongly not to be revealed and that the publishers knew about. Amazon already released their financials.

Two ... what was Amazon's proposal that the publishers disliked so much that they jumped aboard Apple's even at risk of lawsuit.

Again, I don't care what happens to Apple. On a personal level the outcome won't mean anything to me. I didn't purchase Agency titles before and I don't purchase after as they are still not discounted.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote