View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #103
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
This is not very obvious, but at the bottom of the book list in the library see if there is a wrench icon at right hand side. Under that there is an option to show "all books" or "On e-reader". Selecting "on e-reader" will hide the archived books (at least that's what was in the beta, so I'm assuming they kept it that way in the release).
Hmm, I can't seem to find the wrench icon. Just to be clear, this is in the Kobo Desktop, on the Library tab, with the Books option selected, at the bottom right of the window? Nope, nothing there! Yes I'm running 3.2.0 of the Kobo Desktop.

Attached image shows what I see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	101397  
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote