View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #35111
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm modifying the case for my iPhone 5. I need to carry it in my shirt pocket so I can hear the ringer, but then if I bend over, it can slip out. So I bought some of that rubber no-slip matting being sold everywhere these days, and with a few drops of super-glue, made a sort of wrap-around the sides and back of the case. Also, this case didn't have a loop or opening for a strap, and I like just a single cord about the same length as the phone, just to give that extra 1/2 second's worth of time to catch the phone if it starts to fall. Sooo... I punched two little holes in the edge of the case, threaded in some nylon string, braided in two little wooden beads, with three different braid patterns, and now I'm waiting for the black 'Shoe-Goo' that I used to reenforce the rubber under the string to harden! Fun project for a snowy afternoon!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote