View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Congrats and please do keep us informed of your take on it.

What work can/are you doing that relies on the stylus? Are you _required_ to use the stylus or can you finger/fingertip/fingernail it?
So far I'm really impressed it has either matched or exceeded my expectations. I really did not think this device could replace my nook but it has. I do admit it is a bit large, in an awkward way and making calls do take a bit to get use to.

I do have some minor dislikes. I do not like the button it's just something else to break and does not fit the design.

I used the pen to draw/sketch a part I want made for a product. While a capacitive pen does work it is not as accurate as the wacom pen. The pen seems to have a .7mm tip which makes drawing much easier.

The hover feature is awesome! One large oversite the tablet/phone device have is there is no mouse over features. A good amount of websites use this features to display menus and such. Prior to the note it was a pain if even possible to get to those menus. With the note I use the mouse to mouse over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Congrats!

My first choice for my next phone (other than the $3,000 samsung android flip phone)
Ha ha thx. What a coincidence that was also my first choice
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote