View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #1250
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I don't have a stylus at hand.

I don't find any settings re. "palm rejection".
Basically, the settings are the same as we've seen in Windows 7.
I guess, the handwriting recognition should be as excellent as in former Windows versions.

Personally, I'd only use a stylus for the small icons and such on the desktop.
Maybe I simply increase all of them by 150%. It can be done individually:
You can change the text size for title bars, menus, message boxes, palette titles, icons and tooltips separately.

What I really like: So far, all apps behave absolutely consistently.
The menus all act the same.
Well, I don't really care about handwriting recognition. I just would like to use a tablet as a digital notepad. And regular capacitive pens are no good for that, while devices with digitzers (like the Irexes, the Samsung notes, etc.) are.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote