View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #34588
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Gotcha. That makes sense. Is there some place that you can go to get your meausrements taken? Most online stores have the option of checking your measurements against their sizes.

I am at work waiting for something to do. 2 1/2 weeks before I start a new job. Well, my old job with a new company. Atleast today I got to enjoy some time with Lucas in the morning. He woke up at 3:30 wanting to be fed, a nice 8 hour sleep for him, 6 hours for me. While initially annoyed, hey its 3:30 and I get up at 5, I quickly adjusted and just enjoyed the chance to feed my boy, play a game of Puerto Rico, read a bit, and then enjoy a 40 minute nap with the little guy on my chest. He even stayed a sleep when I put him to bed at 5, which my husband appreciated. Hubby gets up at 7 if he can.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote