View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:12 AM   #12
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Hah - usurping my prerogative! (Phone call at the wrong time ...)
Well, I did try to wait, but I got impatient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
[...]
Obviously, my PID is 4163, and the revision 0326. Bought in Australia. Doesn't load the Japan versions.
Oh, well, that's sort of disappointing... Murg has exactly the same device as I do and about a million more problems :s

What kind of something else could also be involved? Database version? I've done no updates with Desktop, have you, murg?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote