View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Funny thing is, I often use my smartphone for writing. Instead of carrying notebooks and having to transcribe what I write, or taking my laptop everywhere, I often write using raw text editors and my phone's keyboard, then email the results to myself so that I can continue working at home.

If I'm actively writing, why would I suddenly have the urge to make calls or surf the web unless I lacked discipline? And if I lacked discipline, then why would I want to be a writer in the first place?
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote