View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
What has been said before is all true, however the Cybook Bookeen specializes in foreign, non-English languages. I know you are learning English and need the books to learn however the bookeen, given that it will also understand your native tongue is a better option since it can associate the french and the English for you so that you can see the association and learn the translation.
I don't understand. Are you talking about Orizon? Because I have had a Gen3 and an Opus, and now I have a Sony and I don't find any advantage related to what you are mentioning. If you are talking about menus, you can have them in Frech in Sony, too.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote