Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #91
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I just downloaded and tried this program for the first time. When I plug in my Kindle 3 and turn on the program the books show up and seem to be able to be moved into my existing collections, however, after applying the changes, ejecting the Kindle, and restarting it there seem to be no changes. None of the books seem to show up in the collections to which they were moved and when I plug it back in and restart the program the books are not listed as being in the collections that I moved them to. Any suggestions?
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote