View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
You can side load the PDF's to your Kindle. The only reason to have them emailed to your account is if you want them converted to the Amazon file format.

I don't use PDF's on my Kindle so I have no idea what the pros or cons are for conversion. I read somewhere that if you converted the PDF you could change the font size and ot worry about panning in and out.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote