View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:49 AM   #14
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iphone
Hey M.R.!

Thanks Ed! I'm looking forward to posting the interviews with you and your father this Sunday. I think it's really interesting to read the interviews of the author and the translator together, and far more so because you're father and son!

It's the first time I've interviewed two people involved in a single book together, but I think it's great!