View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I'm afraid there is no way around at least the "decompiling" step, in order to even understand what is going on internally. If you're lucky, you may find ways to "inject" custom code without changing original classes, but it really depends on the implementation. And the implementation is almost guaranteed to be (at least slightly) different for the various devices...
I recently stumbled upon your project of the jbpatch. Seems like now there IS a way to "inject" custom code, thanks to you. Am I correct in assuming that with the combination of your work and this idea success is near?

Last edited by vaniaspeedy; 05-12-2012 at 03:03 PM.
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote