View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I don't have the skill to write a regex to effectively remove the header and footer from a PDF file.

So I take an extra step. I download the free mobipocket creator, then import the PDF into mobipocket creator, remove the header and footer, then save the file as a html and finally I convert it to the format I want with Calibre.

At least I think this is what I did the last few times I needed the footer and header removed. I'm at work and can't reference my home machine at this time.

Good Luck!
Thanks. That is what I have been doing - convert with mobipocket creator and then import into Calibre. Works like a charm, althoug I think I could probably format Calibre to make mobipocket creator redundant, but I'm not there yet.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote