View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #34
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCinNC View Post
I found myself constantly adjusting the position of the Mighty Bright last night. Constantly fidgeting everything around to change the page resulted in my cover getting bent (not a permanent bend, just a curve).
I don't think this is really a 600 issue because I found this to be the exact same thing with my 505. The light wedge really fixed this problem for me, of course a $60 fix is quite expensive.

The problem I think is using a Mighty Bright, the light bulb causes a glare on the screen that makes it hard to read. I too found it near impossible to read with a night light on my 505.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote