View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:02 AM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulGuy View Post
You're hopeless. You act as if I'm bad mouthing your children. People should not pass on the 600 because I didn't like the screen. People shouldn't buy one because I like it. People should look at them and make their own decision. I'm offering my opinion nothing more. I've shown it to two other people who also regretted the screen wasn't better. One went as far as saying he thought it would give him a headache, his words not mine. You're perfectly free to disagree with my assessment. However when you accuse me of spreading misinformation you go over the line. You think it's just fine, others do was well, but I don't call you liars by accusing you of spreading misinformation because I disagree with you. It's a subjective opinion the same as yours. Just because an opinion is yours doesn't make it fact. I'm glad for everyone who liked it and wasn't disappointed like I was. And to imply that I and people who agree with me shouldn't express our opinion because we'll cause the downfall of the model is ludicrous. You're just totally over the top on this one. And by all means have at me in your reply because I'm telling you ahead of time I have nothing further to say to you on this topic.
I'm not saying the 600 is perfect. But when people come to MR to read about the different devices, I think it's best if the facts were correct. The 600 has some reflection yes. But glare is not an issue with the 600. I'm not disagreeing with anyone's opinion. I'm just trying to correct the facts. It is a fact that the 600 does not have as much glare in direct light as a 300 or 505. It is a fact that the 600 has more reflection then a 300 or 505. So each has their particular differences. Now as to whether these things are of issue to the perspective buyer is a matter of opinion. All I am trying to do is correct the facts so as to not give a false impression based in misinformation. I'm sorry if that offends you. I was not trying to offend you. I was just trying to correct some misinformation.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote