View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #21
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
To be honest, one person's dogged determination to trash everything that isn't Kobo has actually made me less likely to buy one. Not sure why, but his attitude alone is enough to be off-putting.
Believe me, I empathize!

I like both. But if you'd like some ammunition on a simple way Nooks are better than Kobo: the amber night lighting.

On Kobo, at max settings both the white and orange LEDs are on. But on my Glowlight 3, on max settings, the white LEDs are off and only the orange are on. This gives my Glowlight 3 a MUCH greater range in lighting than I get on my Clara.

The better half and I reading in a darkened room, the orange screen of the 3 blows the Clara away.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote