View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 11:02 PM   #17
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWTS View Post
I also like the physical devices themselves, especially the wider bezels which make them easier to hold. My Nooks are lightweight and don't get hot like a tablet and the softer finish feels good in my hands. I've looked at Kindles and Kobos, and I'm sure they are nice devices and I'd adapt, but the Nooks fit my needs perfectly.
I agree.

Quote:
I use mine almost exclusively with my library's eBook offerings. When libraries here closed down, I gave my dad my Simple Touch. He is not computer or technology savvy, but he took to it right away, something that surprised me.
You know, if you mostly read library books you really might want to look at a Kobo.

My Clara isn't as physically nice as my 2015 Glowlight Plus or Glowlight 3. But with Kobo you can use Overdrive to borrow directly from your library without connecting to a PC or anything else (assuming your library uses Overdrive).

Last edited by ZodWallop; 05-31-2020 at 11:06 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote