View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:30 PM   #23
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Top left of this page, click "User CP" (on the blue bar). Scroll down to the bottom of that page. I'll give you some now, so you know you got there.
Ahhh! Now I get it! Thanks for pointing this out. I went and looked at my karma and sure enough, folks have been leaving comments that I never knew existed.

I'd call this "karma" stuff equivalent to other forums "private messages", with the additional quality that "they are linked to a specific post you made". However, it looks like you can't directly respond to karma like you can to a private message. But you can send a "visitor message" to the person who sent you the karma, and I guess quote the karma in your visitor message for context. I apologize for not knowing this before, thus never seeing previous karma I have received.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote