View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 04:19 PM   #6
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyebookguy View Post
What state do you live in? I’m in California and find I can get a card to any library in the state using my California drivers license. So even though my local library has terrible ebook selection, I got library cards to larger cities around me. I stop into libraries when I travel on business or vacation and pick up a library card. San Francisco library has a huge ebook selection. Libby, the new overdrive app, can store all your library cards so you can search and check out books right from your tablet.
Welcome to MobileRead!

In regards to California, most, but not all, libraries allow a person with a Calif ID to get a library card. Some only allow locals to do so. And at least one that I remember, although, can't remember which one right now, allows a person to get a library card, but doesn't allow ebook borrowing.

I have several different California library cards. It's a wonderful deal. I suggest checking the specific library's website for details on their library card policy.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote