View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 01:30 PM   #5
crankyebookguy
crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crankyebookguy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad
What state do you live in? I’m in California and find I can get a card to any library in the state using my California drivers license. So even though my local library has terrible ebook selection, I got library cards to larger cities around me. I stop into libraries when I travel on business or vacation and pick up a library card. San Francisco library has a huge ebook selection. Libby, the new overdrive app, can store all your library cards so you can search and check out books right from your tablet.
crankyebookguy is offline   Reply With Quote