View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 02:52 AM   #2713
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Uhm.. Possibly latest snapshot broke something in the recently added kfx support. It used to work before I updated to cope with the new binaries; but now it doesn't anymore. In a couple of books I read after the update, the very same book in azw3 format displays the cover, while in kfx it doesn't... Let me know if you're willing to investigate this.
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote