View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 02:50 AM   #75
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I got my 950 in today. Just a very big 350. I'm not sure what the past owner had done to it, but the Page Turn buttons didn't work (physically they were fine, they just didn't do anything – got a circle with a line through it in the status area). Once I upgraded the firmware to 2.x.x everything worked fine. Looks like WiFi and 3G is about worthless on these now, but I like the 2 page, horizontal view for reading. Now I've got to try to find a case (or pouch) for the thing. I also have to find a 650 (someday) to complete the series set – no huge hurry, but that gap "bothers me." (Yeah, I know, a sickness.)

As for the screens on the T-series. I agree. My T-2 has a great screen.
The PRS-350 and PRS-950 seem to be common based on ebay listings. The PRS-650 is the uncommon one. I can only presume that the PRS-650 cost close enough to the 950 price that relatively few were sold as purchasers went for the 950 with the larger screen. Looking for one. I have the T1, T2 and T3 too.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote