View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #64
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
I wouldn't pay $100 for an older machine, but they can still hold up very well in many respects.

(snip)

Really, there is no disadvantage for me to reading on a T3 compared to the latest devices. It makes a great every day carry machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
I wouldn't pay $100 for an older machine, but they can still hold up very well in many respects.

(snip)

Really, there is no disadvantage for me to reading on a T3 compared to the latest devices. It makes a great every day carry machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
If it's just the battery, you can pick one up for $11.65 in the U.S. (which includes shipping).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cameron-Sin...MAAOSwr7ZW4nSg

Installing it looks like it requires working with about four screws and approximately 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0B2bT9UGs

I just got my 350 delivered today. I like it a lot.
Recently, I fitted a battery from that manufacturer in my PRS-650. Superb.

I just got a PRS-350, too. Lovely.
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote