View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #38
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
I nominate THE NO. 1 LADIES’ DETECTIVE AGENCY by Alexander McCall Smith.

This is the first book in a delightful series. The mystery aspect tends towards lightweight cases, but the characters are charming.

Goodreads link
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...tective_Agency
These are charming cozies, though I'm not sure how well they stand up to a deep discussion. OTOH, I'm not sure I care. Certainly, the first few are quite entertaining, IMO. I'll use my last ticket to second this.

Pages: 272

Amazon: $4.99
KoboCA: $5.99 CDN
Audible: $17.49 (8.49 WhisperSync)

I would also like to urge folks to give Track of the Cat by Nevada Bar a third so it can be part of the voting.

Last edited by CRussel; 01-22-2017 at 02:23 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote