Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #27
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoq View Post
yes, screenInv.so from the src folder
ok - copied the file, rebooted, opened the library, launched the tools, toggled night mode and... now no vertical strip in either direction (i.e. togle on/off). Opened a book, then toggled again, no problem again, and is working great, thanks!

Can I also say that the webbrowser also looks nice in night mode!

There is only one thing bothering me, which is that the menu from the tools menubar now has a big vertical offset from the line with Library|Tools|sync bar, which means that the top commands in the Tools menubar go off screen. I suppose this is an issue with the Tweaks in the 2.5.1 firmware, but I mention this just in case.

I am attaching the screenInvertLog file, but no screenInvertLogFB was produced.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PaolaInvScreenlog.zip (301 Bytes, 686 views)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote