View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 08:51 AM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I suppose if Sony is selling these themselves, the odds of them coming out with a similar cover for the iLiad are nonexistent.
'Fraid so, nekokami, but I think it's quite likely that Lightwedge is involved in making them, so there may be hope for you yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Does another company Make one? Also I am not seeing it on the Sony Site. I found it thru the link provided in the thread but couldnt navigate to it on the sony site. Did anyone notice that the original price of 69.99 was slashed thru with you save 7.00 dollars yet it stayed 69.00???
I think they're having some lag time getting it all linked up. It seems to be navigable now.

When I saw the price before it showed a negative $7 savings, which I found amusing. The whole slash/savings thing seems to be gone now, it's just $69.99
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote