View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #647
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Just installed cr3.1.0-3 and think Buggins has jumped the shark. The new UI leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think there is any need for a bunch of icon buttons that can't be deciphered and are to small to tap. The current menu Ui is one of Cool Readers strongest points.

Regards - John
Well he has just started working on it. Its mostly for ICS and newer devices as they dont have physical buttons. I just disabled the toolbar as I prefer to get as much text on a page as possible.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote