View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #102
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by azman View Post
Help!! I tried to perform the firmware upgrade, But midway the upgrade process hang. I tried to reboot the set but it got hang on the first screen. Now I can even reboot reboot the set. Any advise is appreciated.

Azman,

Try downloading the update for firmware Build 538. It's the one that's about 9MB in the zip file. That version will completely strip out whatever's there and re-install Build 538. Then attempt the Build 685 install again.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote