View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #3
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
Does anyone know if the Fire will be available in retail stores, or only online? I am in Canada (southern Ontario) so I am not able to order online, but I am thinking I could make a trip across the border if it were available in stores. Thank you.
Best Buy shows it as "in store" only on their website. Sounds like it will be available there in a few weeks. I got an e-mail from them announcing pre-orders shortly after the Amazon announcement in September.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote