View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Ooh! Can you tell me if the Remember The Milk app works on CM7? That's the one thing that doesn't work on my current NC root + rom.

(Totally understand if you don't want to mess with finding out. Just wondering if it's something you already use. )

I may just load this this weekend, if I can figure out the instructions.
Never used it before, but I just downloaded it (on my CM7 NC) and set up an account ... looks like it is working fine
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote