View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRaySpeX View Post
OK, Thanks!

That eliminates Calibre. It must have been some other package's dependency; I just can't think which. I always refuse Windows Update's offer of Silverlight.
I never saw reference to Silverlight until I tried to e-file tax returns at the new Free File Fillable Forms site. But that's for the US IRS. After all the fuss, it turns out they won't accept returns from foreign addresses, but I guess I have Silverlight on my system. No clue what it's for.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote