View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Alm Hlgh
BelieveNLove Alm Hlgh
Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
cougars, tigers & bears: the playground

hello guys, since I received a such a warm welcome on my previous promos; I wanted to present a sneak peek at my new novel: Cougars, Tigers & Bears: The Playground. It is scheduled to be released within the next month or so.

I would sincerely love it if you take a peek at it and yay: criticize, criticize, criticize. It is truly hard to find good editors. I welcome all.

The story is about:

Scotty was considered to be po' white trailer trash by all American standards. He was looking to better his life. Lynda was a socialite looking to find an identity and a life of her own. The two of them were caught between the world that separated them. She was forced to marry a man she didn't love to help save her father's crumbling empire. He was a thug in love with his mother's best friend and co-worker a prostitute named Lila. The only things that they had in common: were their quest to live their lives as their own and the hatred for the man who wanted to stop them.
______

www.booksie.com/AlM HlGH

http://www.booksie.com/library/toc.html/toc/328304

Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Alm...
Alm Hlgh is offline   Reply With Quote