View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
DTM
Intentionally Left Blank
DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Samir View Post
I think Sigil (via libtidy?) examines the file and adds those css classes to the relevant paragraphs and at the top of the html file (like the ones you posted).
I'm sure that's it. I was recently working on a book in which I happened to mark an entire paragraph as italic (I do just about everything in code view):

<p><i>Lorem ipsum, blah, blah</i></p>

Switched to book view and back to code, and it had eliminated the <i></i> tags, created a new style at the top for an italic normal paragraph, and applied it there.

I agree with theducks; when you see this, create a new style in your CSS, apply that and get rid of the one Sigil/Tidy created.
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote