View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Interesting. It just shows as $0.00 when I put it in my cart.
It shows $0.00 for me too, but the use a credit checkbox is checked until I uncheck it and hit the update button.

Some books that are $0.00 (not all the ones in the linked list are $0.00), maybe others can post more...

Dracula
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The Moonstone
A Tale of Two Cities
David Copperfield
Treasure Island
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Frankenstein
The Three Musketeers

Just a note, you don't need one of the new fires for these to work with Whispersync for Voice. You need to listen using Audible for iPhone (iPod Touch), Audible for Android or a Kindle Tablet and read with any Kindle E Ink reader, Kindle tablet or Kindle reading app...

http://www.audible.com/mt/wfs/narrow

Last edited by AnemicOak; 09-06-2012 at 11:41 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote