View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #1007
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx View Post
I'm not sure about in the Premium version, but in the Essentials version, yes, the bug that cropped up a few updates ago that dropped the day/night toggle has been fixed. I created my own theme & am able to switch between my own custom day/night theme within it. I also found 1 particular epub file that didn't look correct in my custom them & switched to the sepia theme to use it - though had disliked it previously, it actually grew on me & I haven't switched back to my custom scheme since.
Amazon App store is always a version behind. 2.2.11 is the latest it has so we haven't been given the fix yet. The Night theme hasn't been fix yet. It still has the white page bug too.

I use my own Sepia theme. I took my Kindle Fire lay it side by side with my SGP5 and it took a couple hours but I finally got something close enough that it's comfortable enough for night reading. Now if I could only transfer the theme to my other device.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote