View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 AM   #10
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
We're officially one month into the NLBC so I thought I would bump this thread. I won't do this every month but if there are significant changes to the information above (shouldn't be often) I will try to.

I generally get new thread links up within a day of posting (normally less than that) so if we are around one of the new thread dates (1st, 7th, 15th) and you don't see the thread in the forum you can check here, I should have it up shortly at the very least.

If you haven't checked recently, I have added a couple FAQ questions based on a some of the discussions going on. I have also put the rules/guidelines in spoiler tags to reduce how much scrolling is required in this thread.

As usual, please let me know if you see anything or have any suggestions for things that would be useful here.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote