View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
We had something like that too, when I still lived at home. We couldn't figure out why the alarm went off in the middle of the night, sometimes. Not always. So, my parents called the maintenance guys. And they found out an earwig had crawled inside the detector. And every now and again he would try to climb out, triggering the movement alarm

As answer to the original question: do all rooms have an alarm in them, or is it only in certain rooms and hallways?
Eeew... earwig's I hate those! They are icky and loathsome! Only here they are called "Tvestjärt", which roughly translated to english would become "two butts". Name coming from their two pincers in the back.

And all of a sudden the lounge got filled with interest-smurfs!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote